Feeling a little lonely. Christmas testers?

I will be testing on christmas!
I have a 26 day cycle (for the last 3 months) I'm on cd20 - LMP 11/28/15 - Next AF should be 12/23/15 - OD was somewhere from cd14-18

Mommy I used to have a 27/28 day cycle but last 3 months they've been 25, 26 and 26. I'm taking 50mg vit b6 and hoping to lengthen my cycle as lp has been too short:( xx

Your definitely still in Oasis! When's AF due for u? Mines Saturday. Can't help but think the brown cm might be a sign she will show x

I will test between Christmas and the New Year. That would be fun if both the ladies, myself being one, with peanut as their user name got BFPs

Your definitely still in Oasis! When's AF due for u? Mines Saturday. Can't help but think the brown cm might be a sign she will show x

Just this lack of symptoms is convincing me I'm out! Thankyou though, AF for me is Sunday so I'm right behind you:) really hoping its ib for youxx

Thanks I hope that too but the bfns r putting me in a negative mindset. Most of the charts I'm looking at similar to mine had bfp at 9 or 10 dpo and I'm at 11. I don't have many symptoms - the ones that I have I may be exaggerating due to wishful thinking?! Looking at your earlier post I have also taken b6 this cycle to lengthen luteal phase as mine has been 9, then 10 days. This will be my longest at 12 days of AF holds off till Saturday. Is that still too short? X

No that's perfect! that's what mine was when I had my youngest:) fingers crossed it works for me too and hoping for a bfp for you:) iknow the negs get you down, me too, if only we could wait lolx

AF showed overnight as expected so I'm officially out. Positives I will take from this cycle: I ovulated! (Yay) I had my longest luteal phase yet (12 days) and I have learnt an awful lot about bbt which will make my next chart much clearer to me. Onto the next cycle with renewed hope x

So sorry about the witch Emma but that's so good about o and your lp! Hopefully you will get your bfp v soon:) I'm sure I'm out, 9dpo, temp drop. Zero symptoms but at least its looking like the b6 might be working and I'd normally be spotting as of yesterday so am pleased about that xx

Thanks oasis. I'm sure your not out yet - your chart still looks very good!

Ok I really want to say this everyone that is testing early before missed AF. I tested 2 days before AF was due in February 2013 just bc I was curious. And BFN... Well, AF didn't come on February 26, 2013. So, I tested again at 4am on the 27th. And it was light but BFP!!! I tested again two days after and the darkest BFP. And my daughter was just fine. SO, not all of us are lucky enough to see a BFP early. Point being until AF shows you are NOT OUT!!!!! and if AF shows, if she is shortr than normal like say 3 or so days or less. It may be implantation bleeding if it is really light. Ok soap box done.
I wasn't trying to be mean, just don't like ladies getting upset bc others get early BFP.

Thanks peanutmomma it is hard when you've always had early bfp's and strong pregnancy symptoms by a certain dpo that when you don't have that its quite hard to stay positive but your story gives me some hope as i have another bfn at 9dpo x

Thanks oasis. I'm sure your not out yet - your chart still looks very good!

Thanks Emma:) just happy no spotting and longer lp! Hopefully in the future I'll have more of a chance. Good old b6:) x

It's been great for me this cycle - moved ov forwards 2 days and kept cycle same length giving me 12day lp. A lot of people say it adds the days on at the end of the cycle to make it longer but that's not how it worked for me x

That's great I wonder how long my lp will be, last cycle was only 25 days and I spotted at 4,8 and 9 dpo but this cycle nothing! I do have some cramps tonight though so not sure if af on the wayX

anyone ever take those online pregnancy quizes? They tell you to answer 10 questions and it will tell you what is most likely pregnant or not? Anyways, I took two different ones and they both say most likely pregnant. LOL I am curious to see if they pan out. As I do have crazy cramps like I would a day before AF, but I have never experienced them 8 days early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->