feeling a little numb...

kittycat623

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is cat and my husband and are are feeling a little numb...we have been together for almost 6 years and our daughter (my step that I raised from birth) will be 6 soon also...we have been trying for 6 years in April and when I say trying I mean went from no protection not him to finding out last year I had pcos and did 6 rounds of 100mg Clomid and test and lots of money later we didn't have...my doctor told us to take a break and look into ivf but we know we don't have that kind of money..( my husband just finally graduated collage after going back)....but I have 108 friends on face book that are either having babies or just had them and it's hard to be happy....but I have no one around me that even knows my pain so they say I'm selfish...emotionally I'm gone far gone...I can't read the word baby, watch a commercial or movie nothing of someone pregnant or looking at a baby without losing it..I'm also trying to fight for the right to adopt my daughter who's mother hasn't been in her life for 3 years almost and very little before that...but today I went and talked to my doctor and told her we have talked about trying: again... She gave me a prescription for proverb just in case I don't start my period on time since I don't ovulate...and a prescription for Clomid and another pill like Clomid just fewer side effects if we can afford that pill...but I told my husband and we both were quiet...he is afraid to do anything because he feels like he is just going to keep letting me down and seeing me cry...and my daughter prays and ask Santa for a sister....I don't know if I'm just putting to much on myself but I feel numb and lost and alone....

I'm so sorry your having such a hard time, I didn't want to read and run but I feel if your able to afford it then go for it I have no idea how you are feeling but I feel you may regret it if you don't try again. I wish you every luck xxx

I don't want to sound like I know what you're going through but I haven't had a normal period in 5 or 6 years (normal meaning it lasts longer than half a day). But I do have an understanding where you're coming from. Have you ever tried a more natural way? Look up different things you can do for PCOS to help manage it. For me, I'm losing weight and just started a new herb called "Maca". Maybe it's worth looking into more natural ways if you find prescription ways aren't working? You may have already tried though... If you have I feel like the only advice I can give you is to stay close with your hubby and current daughter. Tell your husband what you feel. Communication really helps. If you feel it unbearable to manage I would suggest seeking counselling however... Best of luck!

Thank you I will look into that...I use and sell oils and I'm trying that factor to

Hey, have heard good things about macca - give it a go perhaps!
Good luck! I'm on clomid too although having a break from taking it for a little while as I think my body has started ovulating naturally.
It'll be worth all the money in the long run but it must be purse crippling (I live in UK so different over here) but sending you baby dust xx

Thank you...it got pretty expensive our first round due to they thought my tubes were blocked so they did a dye test and that didn't work so they did a laparoscopy and I was clear...but in the 6 months we racked up $2000 in medical bills...this round I don't have to do all that but it still cost about $25 every month for my pills..but I will look into that thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->