Feeling anxious

ps57002

Reaction score
First time ivf and any fertility treatment meds etc here

Started Stims Monday with gonal f menopur. Last 2 days been having low back pain/butt pain left side, getting more more uncomfortable, today bit on right side too. Is this normal? Is it ovaries or my kidney hyped up here. Little bloating, periods of thirst, lots peeing then. Worrying if should call on call doc which is strictly for emergency at this time.

Quite uncomfy. Day 5 Stims estrogen was 146

First time ivf and any fertility treatment meds etc here

Started Stims Monday with gonal f menopur. Last 2 days been having low back pain/butt pain left side, getting more more uncomfortable, today bit on right side too. Is this normal? Is it ovaries or my kidney hyped up here. Little bloating, periods of thirst, lots peeing then. Worrying if should call on call doc which is strictly for emergency at this time.

Quite uncomfy. Day 5 Stims estrogen was 146

Hey no need to feel anxious on my first cycle I text book had every symptom :(
I'm sure it's all normal, ,are sure you are drinking aplenty of fluids.. Maybe give your nurses At the clinic a quick call tomorrow for peace of mind
Hope all ok
Good luck

Thank you optimistic13

The nurse basically said to keep hydrated and make sure drinking Gatorade etc for electrolyte balance too. Yesterday the pain in lower back was better but I overdid it and was just way tired end of day. I'm sure tired of stimming right now. It's just getting to me big time and I am not liking this anymore, at all...can't wait to finish.

Doc said I had a cyst on one side so maybe that also added to the pain i'm feeling?

I have some resources about what to look for when doing IVF. I'll share the link down below, hope this help.

Infertility and In Vitro Fertilization
Expert Chat: The Truth Behind The Secret Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization: IVF

Hey it does start getting very uncomfortable in stimming ��
My consultant said your ovaries become the size of two huge grapefruits, poor you having a cyst also causing more discomfort. X
Try and rest plenty of fluids :)))
I'm feeling quite emotional today, bit lonely x x
Take it easy

Thank you Stefdan for the links.

Optimistic 13, why feeling lonely? Sorry you are feeling low right now. Big hugs to you. Yeah grapefruits maybe inside me cause I can't sit still today. Told I have about 3 follies ranging from 17 to 15 mm. possible trigger tomorrow with retrieval on Friday. Today I am so uncomfy....grrr....and headachy.

Hey yeh you must be starting to feel uncomfortable now :( ouch
Roll on Friday for u :))
I was stimming for 13 days last cycle.
Consultant wants me to go a little longer next time to grow the smaller ones , I had 18 eggs but more than half to small.
I had 6 ... Two top grade at day 2 egg transfer , 1 didn't make it to be frozen.
I was quite disappointed at 6 out of 18 .. I thought I'd done so well to get that far, it's tough not to blame yourself.
With the failure, your searching for answers trying to reason with this.
I had the glue also once transferred back.
I've just had the endo scratch also to help with implantation of the new cycle ..fingers crossed .. Only got hope :)
I was feeling a bit tearful , bit low yesterday ��
All the drugs causing it all.
It's no easy ride ��

Congrats on starting you IVF cycle. The first time can be scary, but it sounds totally normal what you're going through. Each of your ovaries will swell up to huge proportions- think a bunch or large grapes (your follicles) on each side. By the time you're ready for transfer, it can be pretty uncomfortable. For me, walking starts being pretty painful by a couple days before collection. Totally normal. I hope you have a quick and easy retrieval!

Hey how are you feeling ? How did your egg collection go yesterday ? All good I hope x. X
Fingers crossed for lots of fertilising ��

Hey how are you feeling ? How did your egg collection go yesterday ? All good I hope x. X
Fingers crossed for lots of fertilising ��

Thank you. Sorry haven't been around as much and not caught up here. Today was EC and been napping on off all day, some pain. 4 follies, out of that one had cyst that was drained, one folly empty, so got 2 eggs.

Feeling rather discouraged. Waiting to see how those 2 made it tomorrow.

Endo scratch sounds painful but keeping fx for u that's what it takes for sticky bean bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->