Feeling anxious

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hulahoop09, Jun 6, 2011.

1. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

Hiya

I posted this a little while ago https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/629900-should-worried.html

I had been getting vibrations for a while and then mid may I felt what I thought was first proper movement but nothing since. On 16th may I got to hear lo's hb as had go hosp because of pain and a small bleed. I still havent felt anything really significant still and am now 20 weeks. We have our 20 wk scan on wednesday and I was v.excited but the anxiety is starting to take over incase something is wrong!! When did you first feel a 'proper' kick or movement? Also lo is approx 10/5 inches now, should I be able to feel whereabouts they are lying properly?

xx

2. Nikki1120

Nikki1120 Mum to Hollie and Max :D

I still haven't felt anything i can pin point as baby! I know baby is fine as we had our scan a few days ago, so it's just waiting i'm afraid hun :(

3. KRB87

KRB87 Well-Known Member

I felt first movement at 19+5 - LO turned over completely and it hurt! I've been feeling regular movement for a while now (am 23+4) but found out at my 20+6 week scan that the placenta is posterior (at the back). My SIL is four weeks ahead and doesn't feel anywhere near as much movement as me because placenta is anterior (at the front) and therefore in the way of her feeling baby move. I'm sure everything will be fine at the scan - I remember being really nervous before mine, but everything was fine. Good luck - hope you feel LO move soon xx

4. keeks1987

keeks1987 Due baby2 in April

Hi

I still don't feel Bug move! I can feel him kick, but that only started to happen around 23 weeks. The midwife told me that if i didn't feel him at all by 28 weeks they'd look into it, but it's normal xx

5. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

Thanks ladies!! I wonder if maybe baby is laying at the back which is why I am suffering so much with sciatica and plevic pain etc!! :D

xx