Feeling awful Vomiting bits of blood

crownest

Reaction score
So on top of morning sickness I got a killer migraine spent day on floor with head under bed to get away from light. I've noticed last few times I'm vomiting bits of blood not a lot anyone else getting that ?

I'm sorry you are feeling so terrible... I have no advice on the bits of blood other than maybe it's from the amount of force it takes to up heave or maybe irritation from the frequency... I can imagine how awful you are feeling.. I too have spent days the last couple of weeks with a pillow over my eyes and ears to get away from light and sound. I hope you get to feeling better soon, this trimester is so hard.

Hi crownest. I was vomiting bits of blood too. It was just before my midwife appointment so I can tell you what my midwife said.
She said that it was from vomiting too much. The acid from the stomach was causing it. I didn't want anti-nausea tablets so she suggested drinking three small glasses of milk a day. I tried this and I haven't had any blood bits since. It did also conincide with vomiting less though so that would have made the main difference.
I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"