Feeling babays head down there..

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Can you tell when babys head is down? I was told babys head is measuring 13 day a head and I can feel his head move around and it sends a shooting pain into my back all the time and also feels like he head bangs my groin and it feels bruised and swollen.
I can tell when he goes breached to because all movements stop in the area for a few days and it dont feel bruised anymore.
Is this a normal feeling?

Ive been feeling the same way. I can tell when she is head down (most of the time). She also moves into breach position sometimes and transverse other days. She still moves around alot. My dr said she this all normal and no need to worry about babys position until going into labor. A few weeks ago she was SO slow and head down I was on bed rest for 3 days! My sciatic pain was terrible. She was pressing her head so hard down on a nerve it was terrible. I couldn't even walk. Thankfully she moved. My baby is also measuring a week or two ahead. She has really long legs and Im very short with a small torso, making it very uncomfortable!!

This may sound silly but I was worried his head is to big to get right down where he will need to be engaged and was trying and that is why I keep getting the shooting back pain when he moves his head down there..
Would live to be able to see what they do in there

The only way I can tell babba is head down is by her hiccups, as I feel them more strongly wherever her head is. My pelvic bone does often feel sore and bruised though.

i wouldnt be worried... mw said yesterday they go in and out all the time...

my little man has been head down since 20 weeks and is now engaged but she said dont be worried if he pops out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->