feeling baby move for first time

Sideways 8

2 toddlers
Reaction score
Hello! My first day in 2nd tri and I was wondering at what point should I start to feel baby move around? Someone also said I might mistake it for gas at first??

Thanks for the info!!

I felt him move for the very first time at 16w3d, then every other day or so, It was a for sure movement by 18 weeks, it is my first baby, I know veteran moms feel it sooner.

I started feeling flutters from about 16 weeks, was not sure it was baby until in my 17th week and Hubby felt the baby move at 18 weeks 3 days :)

but be aware it can be different for all of as.

I felt it at 18+5, it felt like twitching at first (I never experienced the popping of bubbles that people talk about). About a week later it developed into light kicks and now they're much stronger xx

I felt very light flutters from 15 weeks and definate movement at 19 weeks. It does feel very like gas, someone said to me if you feel a rumble that isn't followed by a trump then it's your baby! I found that to be very true!

Oh, it also sometimes feels like a muscle twitching inside my tummy! But as a PP said it can feel different for everyone.

Sarah.xxx

thanks everyone! I knew it probably wasn't going to happen this early because I definitely feel something going on down there that's like gas... and it most definitely is LOL!!! TMI but I just told hubby that I let about 14 go in less than a minute. Oh the joys of pregnancy :haha:

Hey Sideways!

I started feeling flutters that felt like gas at about 19 weeks. I knew for sure that it was the baby at about 21 weeks. Now I'm feeling definite movements like kicks and punches. I have an anterior placenta and was told that this could delay me feeling movements cuz it acts like padding.

I have an anterior placenta and was told that this could delay me feeling movements cuz it acts like padding.

Me too! I can only ever feel movement down the left side of my bump and at my 20 week scan the doc said that it's likely due to the anterior placenta.

I started to feel flutters at around week 16 and real little kicks in week 18.... :happydance:

What a wonderful feeling! Yay!

I felt very light flutters from 15 weeks and definate movement at 19 weeks. It does feel very like gas, someone said to me if you feel a rumble that isn't followed by a trump then it's your baby! I found that to be very true!

Ha ha, yes, so true! :haha:

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"