Feeling Better After Docs

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Debbie82, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Debbie82

Debbie82 Privileged Twin Mummy

So went to docs this morn as :witch:has been totally irregular since coming off BCP and was concerned there was some underlying problem.

Doc thinks it is being caused by stress :)witch: is prone to being delayed when I am stressed). She said because I have been pg twice before she is happy that fertility wise I am sound. Since other 2 times I was pg was with ex she basically said that if we do have any probs conceiving it is highly likely it will be probs with OH rather than me.

Anyways she said if no joy in 6 mnths to come back and they will take samples from OH.

In the meantime think I am gonna take a step back and just look forward to my wedding and wait til after then before going back to docs.

I know some people might see the above as being fobbed off but I think I just needed to hear someone tell me that I aint infertile and this will then help me to relax. Plus doc herself has had some fertility issues so is very sympathetic when it comes to this.

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

aaaww hun thats the best thing u can do....try 4get bout baby makig as much and consentrate on ur wedding,u will prob get pg in this time b4 goin bk for test!! good luck hun wish u all the best 4 ur wedding :)

3. proud mummy

proud mummy 3 boys and pregnant

I share your concerns I never know when I will have :witch: since coming off the implant.

i think she has gave you the best advice for now, conceiving can take a while to happen and since you have a new partner it may take abit longer.

If you have already conceived twice before then it is highly unlikely you are infertile so try not to worry. I would def go back to GP in 6 months if nothing happens before then though just to be on the safe side.

Good luck :hug:

4. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the wedding plans!

Gemma x

5. Debbie82

Debbie82 Privileged Twin Mummy

Thanks guys, i think sometimes you just need someone to tell you are ok before you believe it. I tend to be a bit irrational anyway.

Actually looking forward to no OPK's, pre-seed etc. Just gonna stick with folic acid only