Feeling Better- Not Feeling Pregnant Anymore

Mallerm

Reaction score
I'll be 12 weeks on Friday and I am feeling so much better than I was a couple of weeks ago. My bloat is gone too, so I am left with the tiniest of baby bumps. I am worried a bit because I just don't really feel pregnant anymore. Does anyone else feel like this? I honestly don't remember what I felt like when I was this far along with my daughter. I need reassurance!

I'm only 4 weeks today but I don't really feel pregnant either, aside from the occasional back ache or side pains.

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow, my nausea and boob tenderness are all but a memory now (they were very minimal to begin with). All I have is massive hunger and bloating still.

I am sooo nervous because I won't be having my first scan until the 15th!!!

I can't stop my terrible thoughts and reading things on the internet don't help :-(

I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm seriously almost to the point of calling my OB and asking for a heartbeat check. I really don't want to spend this entire pregnancy worrying, so I was trying to be calm about the whole thing, but the fear is definitely getting the best of me today.

Its hard to relax sometimes and believe everything will be okay.
But at some point we have to because worrying won't do any good regardless anyways, lol. Easier said then done.

Anywho about the symptoms, I heard that around this time the placenta starts taking over so symptoms are expected to go down?

it's perfectly normal for symptoms to come and go and to completely disappear by 12 weeks - the placenta is forming and taking over keeping your baby alive and you are no longer ruled by the hormones that have been sustaining your baby (and giving you symptoms) until now :) I was pretty symptomless by 8 weeks (and i never had many before hand) and all is perfectly healthy with my babies! You may develop new symptoms with the placenta and as your baby grows :thumbup: x

I'm worrying too! My sickness is gone and i still don't have my scan date and it's playing on my mind :(

my unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy like morning sickness were mild to moderate and were on and off in first trimester. one day its very manageable, the next its very bad but each day i was able to keep food down and not worry about it coming back up. there was this one day in week 10 where my symptoms were completely invisible. nothing. i felt great the entire day. the next day and the following days after, was hell. it was like my symptoms went on a vacation to train and get stonger and finally returned to attack. it was morning sickness at its worst for me. my morning sickness went away at 12 and a half weeks. im not going to lie, the day my symptoms were gone, i worried although i felt great at the same time.

Yes!!! I am 11w4d, and have been feeling great. No bloat, morning sickness VASTLY decreased, only slight breast tenderness, but most noticeably I feel like my energy is coming back. Of course, all this scares me out of my mind!! I already called the nurse who gave me the whole this is normal, you have no history of miscarriage speech. I have an nt scan on Monday. Excited and scared!!

With my first, as soon as I turned 12 weeks symptoms went away! Completely normal and now I have a healthy 19 month old running around! Now this time around I lost my symptoms at 9 weeks! I had a scan done Monday just to make sure everything was okay and baby is measuring normal with a nice strong heartbeat! Only symptoms I have now is increased hunger, some food Adversions and breasts are tiny bit sore but these symptoms are nothing like they were more than a week ago!!! I wouldn't be worried and if you want to check they should be able to hear the heartbeat by Doppler just to ease your mind! :)

We complain about horrible symptoms a freak out when they leave! Pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster! Just want my scan now and annoyed instill have no appointment! Don't want to keep phoning because I must seem like a nutter to the midwifery team at my hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->