Feeling 'blah'

MummyJo

Mummy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
Anyone else feel a bit lost?
I mean I have a billion and one things to do but just can't focus or think of what to do (that doesn't even make sense but hopefully you'll get what I mean!)
I'm constantly doing things but never getting anything done.

I've suffered from Anxiety and Depression for a fair old while and I'm sort of feeling like I did while on meds, not 'low' just sort of flat.

Things feel really difficult but when I really look at them they're not.

Everytime I look at my little ones I feel sad - not because I don't love them or regret them because I don't. They are both my world and I'd do anything for them. But I keep thinking about my own childhood and it's getting me down.
I look at my little ones and I just can't understand for a single second why my mum left me (she left before I was even 6 months) or why my relationships with my family are like they are.
How could any parent put their partner before their child? How could any parent just not care? How can ANY adult let a child grow up like I did. It's really getting me down and I just can't stop thinking about it. I've tried not to let my childhood get to me but now just :(

Anyway I'm rambling and not even sure what about! Had a fairly busy week and it's only set to get worse and end with both my girls having injections on Friday (am I crazy having them both done at the same time? I think I'm setting myself up for a weekend of whingy irritable children! :dohh:)

:hugs: I know how u feel ...my mum chose her peodo bf instead of her kids i will never get that...just on my way out the door but if u want to chat pm me and i,ll send u my email or msn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->