feeling broody

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
hey girls :)

now that rhys is 6 months old and my PND is under control and gone altogether i am finding myself so broody!

im not sure if its just hormones playing up but im into 'cleaning mode' and 'housewife mode' at the minute lol

when i see rhys playing with other babies i just want to give him a sibling so bad. colin really wants another baby and cant wait TTC again.

AF is due in two days so i have to decide this week if im gonna ditch the pill and see what happens.

do you think its just hormones playing up this month? you guys know me so well by now you can tell me your honest opinion!

Come off the pill and give it a couple of months without the hormones and see how you feel then.

I agree with Lynnie.

Sorry Suz just seen link in your ticker now rofpmsl.

All i say is make sure you PND is deffo under control hun

xxx

After talking to you on MSN I think you know what you want & one of those things was feeling ready inc. PND. You will know when it's right for you & the plus side is you know when it's not so if you feel ready there is no wrong in exploring whats best - Maybe speak with MW for a little advice first.

x

WHAT IS IN SUZS TICKER?

terrie go for it hun
bex,x

A balloon & fireworks? Is that what you mean? lol

I think you need to get off the pill, and onto prenatals and give it a few months to get out of your system.

That way your hormones can balance themselves out again and you can have some time to get used to the idea. :)

One thing to remember though, I don't know if you're breastfeeding or not, but if you want to continue BFing longer, you may want to wait a while to get pg. A lot of women experience a change in their milk when they fall pregnant and the children tend to wean themselves. So if you don't want to lose your supply you may want to wait a little longer.

It's also a good idea to get all the crap (the pill) out of your system for your PND. Having extra hormones flying around can't help.

thanks for all your replies girls... gonna start ttc in august if im still ok after pnd etc

Oooo not long really - good luck hun x

wish I could try again Dave reckons he is having snip-bloody men.

good luck Terrie, we are going to TTC in october so we could fall pg around the same time xx

just so you all know im still feeling really broody! AF came today :( so that may be why hormones are still all over the place. we're definetly gonna leave it till august although colin was pushing for us to ttc again next month.

you guys are gonna have to show me the ropes of ttc as Rhys wasnt planned!!

Good luck for August Terrie!

you guys are gonna have to show me the ropes of ttc

Ermmm, I think Ill pass on that rofl!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->