Feeling Cold

trying4athird

Mother of 2 <3
Reaction score
I keep having bouts of coldness, were I am shivering then I'll be ok.

Anyone else felt Like this.

I am 2 days away from testing, I did test 2day but too early I think BFN or I actually may not be pregnant!

Sore boobs on and off too. I look rough also!

Hi :)

Yes, I FROZE around implantation time, and it continued for a few days on and off until I started to get pretty consistently hothothot from a fever (so this was in and around 5-7 dpo). The fever was basically from 'completed implantation' (?) onwards I would say (about 8 dpo)... The freezing came back soon after once again when I started to be sick from hormones rising, at 12 dpo. And now, at 4 weeks 4 days, 'fever' remains (I think I would call it an elevated temp now because I know nothing is wrong per se) and the freezing spells have gone. I get cold easily, but that's just me as I'm small and sensitive to that.

Tried to make this clear, but it's a bit tough trying to piece together all my notes.

Hope this gives you some insight. And yes, I do think feeling freezing is a good sign! I hope it is for you! Keep me posted <3

Hi :)

Yes, I FROZE around implantation time, and it continued for a few days on and off until I started to get pretty consistently hothothot from a fever (so this was in and around 5-7 dpo). The fever was basically from 'completed implantation' (?) onwards I would say (about 8 dpo)... The freezing came back soon after once again when I started to be sick from hormones rising, at 12 dpo. And now, at 4 weeks 4 days, 'fever' remains (I think I would call it an elevated temp now because I know nothing is wrong per se) and the freezing spells have gone. I get cold easily, but that's just me as I'm small and sensitive to that.

Tried to make this clear, but it's a bit tough trying to piece together all my notes.

Hope this gives you some insight. And yes, I do think feeling freezing is a good sign! I hope it is for you! Keep me posted <3

Omg that sounds like me!! I feel cold a lot but my body has started shivering then I'll get hot. I've been like this over a few days!! I will keep you posted x

I have a good feeling about this for you... <3

I have a good feeling about this for you... <3

I've been going for long walks an have been getting heavy feeling in my back like AF is coming &#128513; I'm thinking it may show tomorrow. What cycle day did you find out?

I had cramping just like I was on my period, so don't count yourself out!
Just found out this cycle <3 so things are fresh in my mind.

They seem to have eased off now. Think I'll have to take it easy omg I'm acting is I am pregnant! Lol

Will know for sure by tomorrow.

I had cramping just like I was on my period, so don't count yourself out!
Just found out this cycle <3 so things are fresh in my mind.

Your getting me excited Ella lol I just hope and pray it is BFP tomorrow. If it isn't then I'm definitely not preggo and will wait for AF &#128548;

Update tested today I think possible 12dpo got BFN so think I'm out waiting for AF to show and could do as my mind will be off this TWW over next few days x

Don't count yourself out yet - my test on 12 dpo was so faint I was pretty much convinced I was seeing things and it was negative!

I Have had AF pains all night. Like I've been the toilet an nothing. The pains is so bad but it could be my bowels too. See how I go. I've got no more tests they not coming probably till Tuesday. I should know for sure d

Still got cramps it's like electric shocks in my womb so I'm thinking it could be the nerves? Small lower back pains and have had bouts of nausea. No tests to test driving me mad aaaaaahhhhhhhrrrggghh

I'm really hoping for you! :hugs:

I looked at the HPT an there is a super faint line. I've not tested again Coz I have no test left lol. I've been going toilet a lot an usually AF would follow but nothing!! I will defo keep you updated xx

Ok weird, CM is totally clear. This is driving me mad and I need to test to know!

I have a feeling you're pregnant... Can't wait to know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->