feeling confused and upset x

jj88

Reaction score
So im really really confused and feel crap at min i took clear blue test friday said pregnant 1-2 then i wanted to take another today so i took a clear blue again this evening not this morning as didnt have any in and its come back not pregnant! I could sit and cry i mean ive been getting brown discharge lower back pains nothin major

If you only got 1-2 its likely that your urine was too dilute the second time round to pick up the hormone. Its best to do tests first thing in the morning when the urine is stronger. If you do test again do it when you get up and maybe wait a day or two to let the hormone levels rise

Oh hun :( hopefully its just because you used evening urine instead of first morning, those tests arent very sensitive, try not to worry to much, can you get another test and do fmu? Im keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

I only have one clear blue one left so ill save it for the morning and sure it will tell all maybe was jist not meant be x

hopeful for you... the others are correct probably just need good urine especially seeing as its early.. need a good morning urine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->