Feeling confused.....

Christinee

Reaction score
I am so up and down with how I am feeling. One minute I feel good about things the next I am like wtheck am I doing. This def wasn't planned. So confused. I hope it all starts to make sense soon.

I was the same way! When I found out I was pregnant with this one after my miscarriage in January I didn't know what to do. I was scared but excited at the same time. Things will level out soon! Hugs!!

I am in the same boat as you. How far along are you? This is #3 for me definitely not planned...Worried that I am going to look pregnant overnight

I am in the same boat as you. How far along are you? This is #3 for me definitely not planned...Worried that I am going to look pregnant overnight

So funny about looking pregnant overnight!!! haha. Thanks for the laugh! I am about 5 weeks.

I think I am around there as well... You would think I could figure this out better after having been through it a couple of times already.

I think I am around there as well... You would think I could figure this out better after having been through it a couple of times already.

This is my second time, but it's been 15 years so I forgot how it was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->