Feeling crazy

waiting_game

Reaction score
I will start with that I don't know when I ovulated, but according to my LMP, i should be seeing AF soon. I took this test two days ago and to me, looked like a faint positive. I took a blue dye this morning and obvious negative. I'm pretty discouraged, because there's no way I didn't see that line the first time. Or maybe I did?

Attachments

• 11262.jpg
    11262.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 63
I see the line.. is the pic taken within the time limit? And is the line pink?

It was pink, faint, but pink and showed up within 5 minutes. I don't know if its worth spending money on another pack of FRERs.

Hi I would test again. if your pregnant that line should be getting darker. It takes 48 hrs for hcg to double. Frers in my opinion are for anxious people that can't wait another couple days. They are so sensitive with hcg levels reading at 10-20 hcg level. In my experience frers will give off false positives or even evaps that you will question and question. These tests in my option are only nice for progression but then again they are so expensive and a waste of money. If your pregnant you will turn any test positive it just may take longer. Blue eyes take longer and so do Walmart cheapies. They take the longest in my opinion. I just ordered 12 interent cheapies at. 44 each. My kind of tests bc I can keep testing and not waste money. I believe the problem with frers is that they are so sensitive that they sometimes pick up our natural hcg level. I found out as a medical assistant/Phlebotomist that we have a testing level >7 hcg. And it's prob way I have seen false positives on these tests. They can't be trusted, unless line is getting darker lol but at that point you should be able to turn any test positive. I hope that helps. And I wish you luck and baby dust.
I am 11 or 12 dpo today and I will be testing when my tests come in mail today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->