Feeling deflated! Need Advice please!!

WantingAChild

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years now. This month I took Clomid on days 3-7. I went in for daily ultrasounds starting on Day 12. On Day 16 my dr. saw follicles that were the correct size and my endo lining was 8mm. My husband and I went back in that evening at 8pm for the HCG trigger shot. We had to go back 36 hours later for the IUI. The IUI went well. I had blood drawn to measure my progesterone levels on Tuesday...they were 32. He said that was good. Last night (Day 25....9 days post Trigger shot and 7 days PIUI) I took a pregnancy test thinking that it would be positive due to the HCG from the shot still being in my system. Of course it was negative. Now I am sitting here so upset thinking there is no way possible that I could be pregnant! I know it's a little too early to tell....but if the HCG is completely out of my system from the shot wouldn't there be at least a little HCG from a pregnancy? I'm feeling so deflated and depressed! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many women have no symptoms of pregnancy and 9 days post IUI is very early. As hard as it is try and stay positive! Dont jump to a bfn quite yet.

Sending you lots of baby dust!

Don't give up yet. My doctor advised me to do a pregnancy test 14 days after my first IUI.

Its still very early dont feel so bad, the hcg shot is very little so it may not have been picked up on the test, please dont let this get you down

Don't give up yet. My doctor is going to do a blood draw two weeks from today to see if I am pregnant after Femara and an HCG shot. For me it is the only definitive way to know. I am going to try and not test before then.

But you are not out yet! 9 dpo is insanely early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->