Feeling Disappointed This Morning

Jacs1983

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
Just have to get this off my chest and mind, I'm sorry it's lengthy.

We've been trying to conceive for about a year. In that time span we have had 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C and 1 fibroid removal surgery (whoa my god that was awful). The doctor told me he thought I'd be able to get pregnant and carry to term without an issue once the fibroid (it was very large) was removed.

So... that happened. He cleaned my uterus out of all fibroids and cysts and told us to start trying right away. Month after month nothing happened. The constant nagging, the constant wondering and pressure. The hopes going up when I was late. Nothing happened... until yesterday.

I was due for AF by Sunday. Since the surgery it is not uncommon for me to be late or early. Yesterday at work, I had a nagging in my stomach to try a test. I went to the store and bought a First Response 3 pack. I took the line test and it was positive. I watched and waited... there was a line. I didn't believe it. I broke down and started crying I told my fiance that this was it. He didn't want to get too excited because of everything we went through the past year.

And he was right... woke up this morning, took a digital and rapid test with him... both negative.

I feel horrible inside. I am stuck at work, trying to hold myself together, but I'm really feeling like I want to tell everyone off and punch a wall...

I'm not sure I can do this anymore :( I admire people who have the strength to try and try and try... but I feel like all this is doing is ripping us apart. In the same breath I don't feel complete without a baby. I just don't know what to do anymore :cry:

:hugs:Hi there! Do you have pictures of the test you can upload? Which digital did you use? If you just got your first faint line on a First Response test you may be too early to use a Digital test. I am sorry you are feeling the way you do but you aren't out until AF shows. Rapid Result Frer also takes a little more HCG as well.

:hugs:
Sorry things are overwhelming at the moment. Maybe a little break is what you need. With all the things that have been going on this past year I’m not surprised at how your feeling.
You and your partner should relax and reconnect with each other.
Hope you feel better :flower:

Also you aren’t out until AF shows up so try test again on the Frer tomorrow. Maybe your too early for a digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->