Feeling discouraged this month :(

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Not sure if it was appropriate to make a thread for this but just really needed to vent.
Having such ass hard time staying positive this month, I'm due for af on tuesday and some how managed till yesterday to hold off on testing and of course it was a :bfn: . I had such a good feeling that this month was gonna be our month. I feel awful complaining since we have only been trying since July and many of you ladies on here have been trying a significantly lot longer then myself, I just feel like I am trying so hard and like I'm broken or something like for some reason I just can't get it right.
It's not fair of me to be complaining so many of you would just like to finally be a mommy and I have been blessed with two amazing beautiful children, I should be greatful for what I have instead of crying about not being pregnant, perhaps I am just being greedy.

I just dont know what I have done wrong, with my son it was my first time and I fell pregnant, with my daughter it was immediatly there was no false tests, or symptom spotting or thinking about the two week wait, I wanted it and I dtd and I just didnt think about it and the day af didnt come I tested it was positive. How was so easy those times and this time it doesn't want to happen, I don't wanna blame OH but my gf said maybe it's him as we dont know if he can even have kids.

Sorry guys, vent over, not even sure what I'm looking for in this post just so upset :cry: and needed a shoulder

Good luck to you all on your baby journey

I don't find you to be greedy at all. Also, don't bash yourself even more when you already feel so bad. I understand the whole feeling "broken" part. You just have to give it time, especially with testing! I know you got early positives with your other babies, but maybe it will show a little later with your 3rd. I recommend making sure that your bf is checked out though. Although my doctor knows I have endo, we also know I got pregnant once before, turned into a chemical. We also know DH has the right sperm count, but we don't know about shape or mobility, so if we do not get pregnant this month we are getting him checked out.

The best advice I can give, is cry if you feel like it, many girls on here have been at the same emotional point you have been. Also stay positive! You are blessed with two angels, and your third will come when it is ready. Good luck!

Anytime you need to vent you can always send a message my way, I never mind to help or to talk.

You can be grateful for what you have while being upset about what you don't have yet. That doesn't make you greedy, please don't feel like that. Let yourself be upset, let yourself cry, and don't tell yourself there is anything wrong with that!

Amalee summed it quite nicely "You can be grateful for what you have while being upset about what you don't have yet."

I myself have been trying since July with no luck. It takes a lot of energy to keep getting out of bed in the morning and not focusing on the fact that I'm not pregnant yet. At one point in the past week I was even convinced that this was nature's karma for things I've said in the past.

Don't let the emotions stew inside you. There's plenty of people here who are ready to listen. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->