Feeling dizzy and sick

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by anita665, Oct 4, 2008.

1. anita665

anita665 Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd

I get morning sickness but a lot of the time I get sick just from feeling so dizzy. Is anyone else going through this? I had it last time round too and both times it's been the give-away sign that I'm pregnant. It feels a lot like dizziness you get when you've got travel sickness or when you're drunk, where you look at something but the room keeps spinning.

I think it might partly be due to my eyesight because pregnancy had a big affect on my vision last time.

2. fairywings

fairywings mum to Amy and Angel Ryan

Hi, I have nothing wrong with my eyesight but I am feeling dizzy and very sick all the time. I was worried it may be my blood pressure but went to a walk in center and found it was not my blood pressure, but I know what you mean about it feeling like you have had a drink!

Hope you feel ok soon. (and me too! lol) :)

3. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

I second that, feeling very sick and dizzy alot of the time!
    Completley normal though so just gotta stick it out:D
    X

4. maccy

maccy Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls

Yes I'm getting this to...freaking me out a bit, feel like the room is moving ..wierd!

5. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

I had that but think god its away now. Really it last with me untill my ms had went eg 15-16 weeks. I get it the old time now but its not for long. My midwife said that it can be caused by hight or low blood pressure
    :hugs: to u all, its awful