Feeling dizzy and sick

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I get morning sickness but a lot of the time I get sick just from feeling so dizzy. Is anyone else going through this? I had it last time round too and both times it's been the give-away sign that I'm pregnant. It feels a lot like dizziness you get when you've got travel sickness or when you're drunk, where you look at something but the room keeps spinning.

I think it might partly be due to my eyesight because pregnancy had a big affect on my vision last time.

Hi, I have nothing wrong with my eyesight but I am feeling dizzy and very sick all the time. I was worried it may be my blood pressure but went to a walk in center and found it was not my blood pressure, but I know what you mean about it feeling like you have had a drink!

Hope you feel ok soon. (and me too! lol) :)

I second that, feeling very sick and dizzy alot of the time!
Completley normal though so just gotta stick it out:D
X

Yes I'm getting this to...freaking me out a bit, feel like the room is moving ..wierd!

I had that but think god its away now. Really it last with me untill my ms had went eg 15-16 weeks. I get it the old time now but its not for long. My midwife said that it can be caused by hight or low blood pressure
:hugs: to u all, its awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"