Feeling Down

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
Hey ladies, not sure where I belong on these boards... My situation seems easy enough, but I fall between TTC and LTTTC. It hasn't been long- yet, anyways. But I know it will be. See, DH had a vasectomy 12 years ago after his youngest was born and loooong before I came in to the picture. After carefully weighing the pros and cons, and after a lot of convincing on his part that he'd father and love any baby I have regardless of biological ties, we've decided donors would be the best way. But money is tight for that. I should also mention we're into an alternate lifestyle and invite others over for occasional fun as well... But I am surprised at how many men would give to a sperm bank and yet wouldn't even think about giving directly to the couple in need. And so I keep hoping on that teeny tiny chance that one little soldier survived and we can have our bundle without having to try so darn hard... It happens, but rarely... and DH had even semi convinced me that this month might be the month, but alas a :bfn: today. So I'm just feeling down is all.

hey naaxi, sorry you're feeling down :hugs: had your hubby thought about a reversal? both my sister-in-law's hubby and my uncle had this done and went on to conceive babies (SIL was pregnant within 2-3 months!)...just a thought xx

Thanks all for your hugs and care... and Bexy, we have considered a reversal, but one he's scared of the pain of the reversal (he's a total baby, heehee) and two, we're sure it'll end up like what happened to my father, who also had to pay more to clean his sperm 'cause his body was creating antibodies to kill off the little men and then he and his new wife had to resort to invitro... the costs keep piling up... Ah well. I am feeling better today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->