• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling down

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
:cry: am 15 days since first day of af have been testing for ov since Monday but nothing :wacko: I haven't been healthy eating for well over a month now and have been putting on weigh which is making me feel worse, but can't get my motivation back :cry:..

I have had loads of stuff in my personal life going on too which hasn't been helping sorry ladies just needed to off load thanks for reading xxxx

Hi shortie i think we all have those days but hey that's what we're all on here for to rant and offload. I heard sometimes we don't ov at all in a month :( keep your chin up darling. Baby dust to you xx

You're definitely not alone. I have put on weight since my first born (nearly 2 years ago) and my elderly neighbor is always the one to bring it up. She waits until we're around a crowd of people to make sly comments. I try to be nice to her but she's gonna make me tell her off lol.
When I finally gather my motivation to exercise and get fit, I start thinking about how we're ttc and that it doesn't make sense to lose weight when Im gonna have more pregnancy weight. I know this is the wrong way to think, so someone please smack me out of it lol. :haha:
I get so depressed thinking about my weight, fertility issues, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"