feeling down

sarah1981

Reaction score
I have had 2 miscarriages this year, one in feb at 7 weeks and 1 in may at 11 weeks. My friend just announced today that she is 18 weeks pregnant, i am really happy for her but also very upset and angry as she had not been ttc. I have been ttc for 1 and half years and life just feels so unfair. I cant stop crying i just keep thinking i should be a mum by now.

Aww hun, I know how if feels, ( lost my beanie 30th of nov 09), the girl who sits next to me @ work wasn't trying and we wud hev been due three days apart! Am due to go back to work next Monday and am dreading it, she still has hers, and feel so jealous and angry.

But I learnt my time will come, and am trying to move on. Hope you feel better sending you hugsxxx take care

oh sweetie, i no it must be hard, i had a mc at 7w, alot of ppl wud think thats early but makes no diff wat stage, there all angels. u will learn to produce the strenght that comes out of it all and u will become a stronger person which u may not feel like yet. ur time will come, everyone does - i believe - have a happy ending. everyone is here for u to speak to, its always good to let anything out ur system, never let it build up, im bad for that and im learnin to speak out about things more. its good u came on here for comfort. life is v unfair, but im sure it will be made up in time. xxx

Hi missjay, so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is in the weeks after mc. thank you for understanding. hugsxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->