• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling down

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I dont know how to explain this but I will try, this past week I have been feeling so low, I keep thinking about my little man turning one, first of all I dont want him to grow up I want him to stay a little bubba but I think all mothers feel like that at some stage, the main problem is I keep thinking about the fact that I will never have another little baby to hola in my arms:cry: now dont get me wrong I DONT WANT ANOTHER BABY, but for some strange reason since my hubby got FIXED and got the all clear my arms seem to be aching to hold another of my babies, I keep bursting into tears and cant seem to control my emotions, it is all very weird, what do you ladies think?? I know my head says no more babies but my heart seems to say different, I cant take it anymore.
Sorry just had to get that off my chest I am sitting here in tears thinking about the babies I will never have, and another thing I cant sleep:hissy: I am up every morning at 5.30 abd Dec doesnt even get up until 7-7.30.

I think you're just feeling a little broody with your little boy growing up...:hugs: :hugs:

As for not sleeping,could be the whether change? I always seem to suffer from a very similar thing in the fall or spring when the big changes happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"