Feeling dreadful

GemBaxter

1 Son, 1 Husband & 1 Bump
Reaction score
It is so hot today and for some reason baby just wants to stick her bum in all the wrong places. I feel so full of baby today and its like its difficult to breathe.

My husband is working all day so its just me and our son. Its too hot to do anything but he is just running rings! He won't stop shouting or banging around and to top it off his new thing is to repeat swear words which is making me feel the worst parent in the world. I haven't even said anything like that :cry:

To just top it all off its my birthday tomorrow and I am spending it alone. My husband is working again and my family live 2 and a half hours away.

Just feel like I can't control my son, full of baby, hot and bothered, and just thoroughly depressed. And I seem to be saying this all at least once a week.

xxx

Hey hun, just wanted to say i know how you feel! I've been feeling awful and nauseous lately, dh has been working a ton, and DS has been horrid at his naps and extra needy and teething...I'm feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and fed up!! Plus it won't stop raining so I feel trapped inside!

Good thing we can come here and vent, right?!! Lol!

Hope you have a happy(ish) birthday! :hugs:

Aww it is so hard being pregnant and looking after a toddler at the same time. I truly sympathise. It's really hard to get the chance to have some rest but if you can try to get a lie down or nap when they are napping. Anything that can help you relax a bit and recharge. Happy birthday for tomorrow. xx

Oh it got better last night when hubby rang his mum quickly. He told her I was planning on going to my mum's for the weekend. My mum would have probably done loads with Ben and I could have just chilled but the 2 hour drive with bad hips was no option as I have to be back for work tomorrow as we are interviewing my mat cover.

Anyway she went off on one saying I can't keep running away when things get tough and running back to mummy. Excuse me lady but that was your son's ex wife your thinking off. I have been to my parents once without my husband since we moved in together. And that was because my husband was away the week, I was on mat leave with my first and thought it would be nice to have some company as mum was on annual leave too.

So today I am absolutely seething. Struggling to get all the comments out of my head. Hubby was so angry with her that he put her on loud speaker and let me listen. She thought I was asleep. He is so hurt that his mother would talk that when she actually had nothing to go on.

Just the perfect end to a crappy week. Honestly though his family make me consider leaving him sometimes. I would never turn a man against his family - I just don't agree in that course of action. We have talked about these issues before. Now he is determined not to let me go after all that. He is fed up of his family expecting me to fail.

Anyway - thank you for the happy birthdays :D Lots of housework to do today. Will prob just get on with it and then when hubby is off for a couple of days this week, we can do something then.

xxx

Happy birthday! Hope you have nice midweek birthday day out or something! :hugs: stupid mil's... :growlmad: xx

sounds like you need some time for yourself,some pampering and to go easy on yourself.
sorry to break this to you,but theres no such thing as a perfect mother.
sounds like you need to leave the world to it for a while and just focus on you and your close loved ones.

sending you tons of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->