Feeling emotional

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
a little back story:
DH and I are both 31 and TTC #1 since January 2014 when I came off BCP. I'm overweight and trying to get healthy. He's an E-cig smoker and trying to quit. All of a sudden my mom said something to me kinda referencing my wt and I took it all outta proportion and bawled. Last time I was that emotional was my teenage yrs before BCP. I was never that emotional during BCP. Before BCP I would cry at almost anything good, bad, mad, anything inbetween. I feel like I've reverted back to my teenage yrs. I don't want to do that because it'll drive us both nut crazy. Had this ever happened to someone? Has anyone ever felt they reverted back to their younger selves? Positive insight is desperately needed please. Any ideas? What am I gonna do?

I don't really think you should be worried about your emotions with concern to then returning how they were before bcp. It is apparent to me that after trying for over a year, you are aware of the things that you could possibly change to increase your chances and your mum even mentioning it to you, made you upset. That's normal. That's ok! You're allowed to feel upset and disappointment and you're allowed to show your emotions, and I think any one would have done the same in those circumstances. Xx

Haha I'm feeling super emotional right now. I go between being totally euphoric and all lovey-dovey towards my husband to crying over super silly things. I'm hoping after my body adjusts to being off BC and it will level off.
Don't feel bad though about being emotional. Even though it can be embarrassing if it happens at inopportune times I think it is typically a strength to be able to show raw emotion as opposed to being emotional blocked up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->