Feeling Empty and Lost

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Charlotteee, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Charlotteee

Charlotteee Married Mum/Stepmum of 4

I don't know what to do with myself :cry:

I dont want to go back to work yet. Im going back tuesday.
    I just feel empty, and i cant replace the emptiness because me and OH aren't trying again due to me only being 18 and first pregnancy being unplanned and us losing it :(

I just want my little nudger back :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I miss my cravings, morning sickness.

And what annoys me is all my friends on facebook that are pregnant have the nerve to put as their status, is fed up of being pregnant now!! And there only 20 weeks. Give me your baby if ur fed up. I'll gladly put up with the back ache, sickness, sore ribs!!!!

I just want my hole filling again!!!

2. Stacey_89

Stacey_89 Team PINK

I know how you feel hun, and I'm very sorry for your loss.
    I get girls like that too on facebook and I just think to myself if I'm willing to put up with it all for 9months then why did I lose my angel.

Your time will come again though even if you are not trying, it will come again.
    Iv been trying since may and no luck yet.

In the mean time just do all the briefing you need and take care of yourself x

3. Stacey_89

Stacey_89 Team PINK

4. Mrs.tlb

Mrs.tlb Active Member

lottybump, I am sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. It's a funny thing, but I miss my morning sickness, which would last all day but I still miss it. I miss my baby moving around. I miss looking in the mirror saying to myself "you're going to be a mom".
    I am heartbroken too. I see pregnant people everywhere, and it hurts because I can no longer relate to that club, only this one now. I hope you feel better soon. xx

5. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

Im 19 and my pregnancy was unplanned aswell,i broke up my oh so also not in a position to ttc.Not being able to ttc is definatly something i struggle with even now 2 months on.Nothing will ever really fill that hole not even another baby but there are things you can do to make it a little easier, ive found that my nieces and nephews have helped and so does doing things for others. Volunteering or fundraising helps fill that void, you have so much love to give and just because you cant give it to a baby right now doesnt mean it wouldnt help someone else.I want it all back too, i wish i could be of help but just wanted you to know your not alone in feeling like this :hugs::hugs: