Feeling fed up

Rose1625

Reaction score
Been trying for a year and feeling like giving up. Just found out my sister in law is pregnant with her 2nd unplanned pregnancy. Don't know how to react to this. I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm sad. My husband and I are gonna be celebrating our 3 year anniversary next month and to be pregnant would be the greatest gift for both of us. This is what we really want and it's something that we feel like we are never gonna get. I want to give up but not sure how my husband feels. Can anyone please help me out? I'm just not the same anymore. I'm getting depressed and I have been crying all the time. It's just getting harder and harder on me everyday.

I'm sorry your feeling this way! I understand how bad it feels to hear about other people who seem to getting pregnant so easily. I'm in the same boat. How are you and your husband doing it.. tracking temps..ovualtion kits or just doing it every day or every other day? have you tried any fertility med help? Have you gone to the doctors to see if maybe your tubes are blocked?

Don't give up lovely,
If its what you want, keep going until you get it.
I would speak to your doctor and see if there's anything they can advise/do to help.
Hugs

It took me 3 years to get pregnant with my DD so don't give up sometimes we have to relax and go with the flow for it to happen x

I've been feeling the same way the last few days. I'm just getting so tired of putting in so much effort with temps, charting other signs, taking meds, etc and I keep coming up against new issues and challenges. Sometimes you just feel like giving up and like it is never going to happen. I've been getting depressed too. But we both just need to take a breath and regroup. We CAN do this!! And imagine how much sweeter the bfp will be when we do :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->