Feeling first movements

sunnydee

Reaction score
Just curious when you all felt baby moving for the first time?

This is baby number 3 and still havent felt anything at 16 weeks?
I felt baby #1 flutters at 12 weeks, does it get longer with subsequent babies or something haha

I am right there w you. Almost 16 weeks w baby 3 and no flutters yet! I felt baby 2 by 14 weeks. Im getting antsy!

Me too! I can't wait to feel something, I have an appointment next week so hopefully hearing the Doppler will put my mind at ease!

1st baby - roughly 28 weeks
2nd baby- 17 weeks
3rd baby - 11 weeks

1st baby - roughly 28 weeks
2nd baby- 17 weeks
3rd baby - 11 weeks
Wow it got earlier for you! Seems to be the opposite for me, I was thinking maybe baby has more space this time?

Not sure from my previous pregnancies but baby #7 was about 22 weeks with placenta in the front, and baby #8 was 19 weeks and his placenta is in the back.

Yes they mentioned the placenta was sort of at the front/top? I'll stop expecting it so early now!
Thanks for your response, every pregnancy really is so different!

Around 17 weeks with my first and 13 weeks with my second.

Wow it got earlier for you! Seems to be the opposite for me, I was thinking maybe baby has more space this time?

It did get earlier each time for me but I know people who felt movements later and later with each pregnancy!

I felt them at 20 weeks with my first. 19 weeks with my second and 18 weeks with this one although they have only just started getting strong x

First 17wks
Second 11wks
Third 9wks (internal organs/womb battered from previous pregnancies and even ovulating is agony every month so feel everything lol )

if ur placenta is at the front even just a little then it limits the movements u can feel for quite a while due to baby being so small,however everyone is different and every baby lays differently/has different patterns of movement so I’m sure U will start feeling things soon

Thanks everyone for your responses! Still haven't felt anything but heard heartbeat on the Doppler at my appointment yesterday so I'll just have to wait a bit longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->