• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling flutters?

Cazran25

Reaction score
I was around 14 weeks with DD when I first realised the flutters I was feeling were her moving (after a very cold drink!)

This time I've just eaten some ice cream & im positive I just felt my first flutters. I'm sat here grinning like a loon & from my googling I don't think it's too early for number 2 however I would be interested to know others experiences.

I think I was about 16 weeks when I felt flutters with my first. I don't know when it'll be this time but I sometimes felt flutters even when I was not pregnant! So I don't even think I'll believe my first few flutters.

With my last pregnancy I felt my first flutters between 9 and 10 weeks.

With my last pregnancy I didn't feel any flutters till around 19 weeks I think. This time I swear I've been feeling them for the last week half especially when I'm lay flat and still in bed. I'm 10+5 now. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. I thought it was way to early lol x

This is my sixth pregnancy but only my third that I've made it this far and they say that you do feel movement earlier in subsequent pregnancies because you know what you're looking for. With my first I didn't feel anything until 14 weeks. With my second, who moved around a lot more than she did, I felt a rolling bubble at 12 weeks. This time I swear I've been feeling flutters since 9 weeks. It feels like bubbles popping and a couple times I've been caught off guard by my uterus being body slammed (or at least that was what it felt like). A lot of people call me crazy but I used my Doppler in the same spot where I've been feeling all this movement and lo and behold I catch the heartbeat every time in that spot.

It may be possible! I felt kicks with my son at 23 weeks.. 16 weeks with my daughter. This is my third now and I swear on my life I felt movement from almost 8 weeks. I just felt more kicks as I was typing this (12+ weeks now). They say the more babies you have, the easier it will be to feel

Yay! I'm not crazy! I have been feeling little flutters the past week only when I'm lying in bed on my back. Ever so tiny, so I wasn't sure. Thanks ladies!

I started feeling flutters at ten weeks with my second pregnancy :)

Yeah, it was about eleven weeks with my second, I swear I've felt them already with this one and I'm eleven weeks. IT's always so exciting!

Started to feel flutter at 10 weeks with my 3rd baby. Now 9 weeks pregnant with my 4th and I swear I felt a flutter today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"