Feeling frustrated and impatient...need to VENT

lw0619

Reaction score
I saw my FS today and i knew exactly what he was going to say. "Lets just wait and see what your body does on its own"!! UGH!!! im so tired of waiting :growlmad: and he acts like i have no reason to be a little impatient. Ive been seeing him for 5 years and TTC for 3. Hes literally done nothing to help. I cant switch drs because there's no one else to see in memphis. the only other dr is in the same office. plus he knows my history and i just dont feel like starting over from scratch. I guess i was just hoping he would say "based on your numbers, it seems youve Oed" or "lets get you on provera to start your cycle". So now im just waiting for AF to show STILL!! im so sick of waiting for her to get here. I have literally been waiting since i was 13. I can remember all my friends starting their periods and me laying in bed just PRAYING that i would. I had no idea i would be 27 still saying that same prayer :cry: im just so frustrated right now. oh well... maybe next week will be THE week. that will be 2 weeks after my +OPK. He said if i do start he wants to do some testing while on my cycle. Heres hoping. I know most people hate seeing :witch:, but right now i need some AF DUST!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->