Feeling frustrated

Juniperjan

Expecting no.2!
Reaction score
So yesterday I got the second peak on my clearblue monitor and was hoping to DTD in the evening. Fast forward to bedtime and hubby decides he's too tired and promptly falls asleep. I was so mad at him! I know this is me being unreasonable but this is obviously what TTC has turned me in to:growlmad:

I wasn't like this when TTC my little girl and that took 9 months but this time I am 2 cycles after my miscarriage and I've become slightly obsessed. I don't want to be like this:blush:

I think because I don't have time on my side, I am feeling it a bit more. I will be 40 in October.

And breathe..............

I don't have any advice but id just like to send you some hugs!:hugs:

Don't have any advice either, but :hug:

I understand the frustration though, when my fertile time falls during the week it's really hard to get the OH in bed. We are BOTH always tired from work/life but it's even more frustrating when you know you only have a short window and your other half doesn't really understand that.

I know it's hard, but don't let it get you down!!

Thanks for your kind words girls. Just needed to vent xx

So yesterday I got the second peak on my clearblue monitor and was hoping to DTD in the evening. Fast forward to bedtime and hubby decides he's too tired and promptly falls asleep. I was so mad at him! I know this is me being unreasonable but this is obviously what TTC has turned me in to:growlmad:

I wasn't like this when TTC my little girl and that took 9 months but this time I am 2 cycles after my miscarriage and I've become slightly obsessed. I don't want to be like this:blush:

I think because I don't have time on my side, I am feeling it a bit more. I will be 40 in October.

And breathe..............

I can totally relate. I just turned 40, and about a week later had my first MC, well my first pregnancy too. My BF and I weren't not trying, and it took like a year. But in truth I wasn't charting cycles and we didn't see eachother that often. But now we live together. He has an 8 year old son that he has full custody of. The kid stays up later than we do so finding time to DTD is hard. My BF has no idea how obsessed I am. I bought two packs of OPK's and can't wait to start testing next week. When did I get like this? I didn't freak out as much before as I am now. You're right...breathe....in, out, in out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->