Feeling frustrated

me2ubear1412

Reaction score
I am on clomid 50g this is my second cycle of it but I feeling so frustrated I should of gone for ivf straight away.ny doctor said cause I am only 25 and my hormone level fine I should be able to conceive with just the tablets.she gave me 6 month suppy to try.friend are telling me their pregant and someone I work with just found out she pregnant.i just feeling like crying.every time I see a pregnant lady in just feel like crying ,if I didn't have this stupid polycysic Ovaries I would of had a baby by now.:cry:

I know how u feel hun. I had a chemical last year and we had to go on the pill to get my periods settled as they were heavy. My cycles have since been shorter. Doctor thinks im fine and said to go back in 6 months if im not pregnant.

we have been trying since december and my partners sister has just had ivf and his cousins just announced shes pregnant too. My best mate had a baby last year. Everyone i went to school with is having there 2nd and 3rd and i cant even fall pregnant with my first.

Anyone else having unprotected sex would fall easy but so many girls on here are in the same boat. Months of disapointments.

it is hard but ur not alone on here and u will get there even if the worst case is adoption. Keep positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->