Feeling guilty

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I lost my daughter. And I've been thinking of her A LOT lately. I keep wondering what her cry would've sounded like. What her eyes looked like. If she'd be a smilely baby or a grumpy one. I just really wish I had her here with me.

My husband and I are ttc again. I feel guilty for wanting another baby so bad. I almost feel like it's wrong. :nope:

Oh hunny! I am so sorry for your loss! Do not feel guilty for wanting another baby! Your future children will learn to love the sister they never met and you will have happiness with them. Of course you will miss your dd and wish she was with you, but you can still can allow yourself to have other children. My mil lost her little boy between my dh and my sil and they all still think about him and talk about him, what he might have been like. At my sil's wedding my dh said he even felt his presence. We even named our first born after him. It is ok to go on living. just never forgetting. Big hugs to you!

Jamhs said it perfectly. I just want to give you big hugs. You will get your forever baby and will never forget ryleigh

I know exactly how you feel i lost my little girl in jan and we are now trying again. We carn't replace her but we must look to the future. I tell myself that my darling lily may would understand. Big Hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->