feeling guilty

scaredmmy2b

Mommy to a perfect son!
Reaction score
I woke up this morning with my back killing me it feels stiff and its sore to move. I was spose to work today (my 7th day in a row) and my job is physically demanding. They are picky about letting you off so i told them i fell last night and my back is really sore and i wanted to go to dr. They let me off but i dont get paid that much and have a hard time making bills as it is. Feeling guilty for calling in :( but my back hurts so bad

i take it you arent doing any heavy lifting,make sure you are familiar with pregnancy at work stuff and make sure your risk assesments are what you need them to be not what they think is applicable ( the two do seeem to vary in my experience) you have to look after yourself i understand money is a worry when is it not in this day and age, but no one is going to give you a medal for turning up to work when you dont feel well enough,i would talk to your human resource person or someone who can adjust your work load to make it more suitable for you, if they cant find a suitable job for you they have to suspend you on full pay, dont be afraid of making waves it needs to be right for you , i didnt have a very good experience with my employers through out my pregnancy so i left to go mat really early, i think we get a bit fobbed off some times, stand your ground!:thumbup:

I woke up this morning with my back killing me it feels stiff and its sore to move. I was spose to work today (my 7th day in a row) and my job is physically demanding. They are picky about letting you off so i told them i fell last night and my back is really sore and i wanted to go to dr. They let me off but i dont get paid that much and have a hard time making bills as it is. Feeling guilty for calling in :( but my back hurts so bad

i understand but you will feel more worry and guilt if you dont rest when you need to hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->