Feeling hands or feet?

gemini xo

Reaction score
How far were you ladies when you could feel something like that? I'm sitting here now & he is going nuts with his feet I'm sure! I have my hand there and it's the first time I can actually feel something and not just a big pop from my bump. :haha: At first it felt sooo strange now I love it!

i felt it at about 26/27 weeks! now i can pretty much tell what part of her is poking me! am almost certain an ELBOW got me in the ribs last night!

Yes, I felt it a bit early- I think around 23/24 weeks but that might be because I've got a real wiggler in there- the little hands and feet poking out is the absolute best part of being pregnant- like when you can put your hand down and almost hold their little feet- so amazing!

26 / 27 weeks I was able to start really feeling something - now his feet are digging in to my ribcage (really uncomfortable) and I around 32 weeks I am pretty sure I was cradling his head which was pretty amazing!

Aww :cloud9:! I was telling my mum and she said wait until your ready to have him and he has his bum right under your ribs when you're trying to sleep.. :dohh:

I'm getting a bum in the ribs all the time now. Started feeling bits like that at about 30 weeks. I know where his feet, head etc are. I wish they'd stick out more though :)

I'm so skinny, I've been feeling parts for weeks now. Just have no idea what most of the time.

I can feel LO quite well too...but he is laying with his back facing towards my tummy...so most of the time I only get his back and butt...head is too far down can't feel that. Every once in a while I get a good kick towards my right boobie...makes it jump...:rofl: must be when he is stretching.

Had the craziest dream the other day....dreamt his feet and hands were sticking out so far that I could actually see his fingers through a see through like membrane....then all of a sudden the hand broke through and me and my friend started to freak out and stuff it back in....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->