Feeling Hopeful but don't want to be let down.

teamlowery

Reaction score
Been married for 5 years. Wasn't trying but not preventing up until the last 6 months. Thought it would just happen. Surely we haven't had bad timing the whole 5 years. I've had 2 pregnancies. 1 successful. Husbands urologist says he doesn't understand why he hasn't gotten the whole world pregnant. So no issues with his spermies.

O on Jun 5. DTD on Jun 2, 3, 5, and 8th. Cycles have went from 28 days to 25 days on the last 4 cycles. AF due Jun 18th or 19th based on 25 day cycle. I know PMS can mimic early pregnancy symptoms but this time it just feels different. I've been mildly crampy and having dull aches which usually doesn't happen until AF comes and it's severe at that point for the first day of my period.

1-2 dpo- nothing

3 dpo-had 1 beer and 1 mini Budlight margarita felt tipsy/dizzy.

4 dpo-nothing remarkable

5 dpo- sharp pain in lower abdomen that shot to my bum. Felt like trapped gas. Lasted about an hour

6-9 dpo-sore nipples off and on, itchy breast, crampy, twingy pulling lower abdomen. Mostly on left side but some on the right. Upper thighs feel mildly crampy and legs like jello at times. Very low grade fever in the evenings average 99.5. Mild dizzy headaches. Weird dreams. BFN FRER 9DPO

10 dpo-same as 6-9 dpo in addition to felt off balance during dance at church service. Pineapples at Chinese restaurant tasted like the inside of a can. Watermelon and coke tasted like this after eating the pineapples. Itchy scalp. Ears popping mostly when yawning. Low back sore, but I did plant flowers yesterday. BFN on cheapie.

11 dpo- same as 10 dpo but breast are noticible. Feels like nipples are "drawing" and itchy. Pinchy on left breast. Bra feels too small. Mild breakout on forehead not like the usual AF I just get one large bump on my chin or the middle of my forehead or none at all. Face is oily even after I cleaned it with an alcohol wipe. Hungry but Bojangles wasn't that tasty. Dizzy headache but could be because I haven't eaten much. Abundant white creamy/lotiony CM some even made little "cloud puffs" in the toilet.

Hello,

No I didn't test yesterday. I am going to try and wait it out some more. My symptoms would come and go all day yesterday. My DH tried to DTD this morning and I totally couldn't do it missionary my belly was just too bloated and tender. My period is due today or tomorrow Jun 19. No sign of AF yet. I think I'm going to, TRY, to wait until Sunday if she doesn't come before I test again. Will keep you updated if you want to know.

Yes keep me posted! I'm 10 DPO and still waiting for BFP. My period is due I'm a couple days.

I know you feel teamlowery! My af was due today but still hasn't come. Was sure id get it this morning, thought I did but nothing yet. Seems like my symptoms have mostly gone away, expect for my body being so warm all the time. But I have sunburn now, so it's gonna be warm no matter what hah.

But just an upset tummy tonight & my hubs is sitting at the other end of our couch & I can smell him eating lucky charms. Weird.

Crossing my fingers & stalking this post as well. I'm gonna test Sunday as well with a digi cause I'm tiired of trying to see if I can see a line. Keep your head up though!

I'm getting really excited and I'm trying not to think about it. I've cleaned my house from top to bottom tonight. AF usually starts very early in the morning so I'm hoping when I wake up the wicked witch has not shown up. My 40 lb puppy keeps jumping up on my belly and it hurts so bad like I got punched. My FMU smelled like sugary cereal today. I also had a temperature of 99.7 tonight around 8. It's been that way for the last week. What's up with that?

Baby dust hope u get ur BFP :)

Thanks. I'm hoping so too. I couldn't hold out til Sunday like I said. Test was BFN this morning, but I didn't use FMU. I feel like I'm probably just going to have a 28 day cycle this time, although it's been 25 days for the last 4 cycles. I'm gonna try again to just hold out to Sunday. If AF or a BFP doesn't show up by then I'm calling the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->