• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling hopeful.......or delusional!! 10dpo FRER

helensamantha

Mum to 1 daughter and 3 cats!
Reaction score
9145E9BD-B388-40E3-B9F4-C59966C7A928.jpeg 8B682655-423E-491F-B4A9-7C0F6830C5C1.jpeg Hello ladies. Been quite a while since I posted anything on any of these boards. Anyways, I’m kind of hopefully we may have caught the egg this month and so my normal POAS addiction has begun already!

I’m about 8/9dpo which I know is Way early but there we go. I’m an addict hahahahaha. Been feeling really run down the past few days with blocked sinuses so I’m hoping all these germs don’t interfere with any possible implantation!

This is this mornings test, from 2 angles. One min I think I might see a glimmer of something the next I’m like, nope!!

Please feel free to tell me you do or don’t see anything and keep me sane!

Babydust to all xx

I think I see something I'm not sure tho good luck and baby :dust: to you also xx

Cheers tdog :kiss: I seem to see this imaginary line better IRL than on the pics but sometimes I stare for so long I get cross eyed

Thanks ladies. Should really leave it a couple of days at least before doing another test but knowing me I’ll probably do it again tomorrow!

Eirther we’re all seeing the start of something or we’re all as nuts as each other :rofl:

I was just about to Say i have line eye aswell if i stare to long i hate line eye tbh tho I find once uploaded you can not normally see anything on them lol good luck :) I never have will power either I always test 3 times a day like I'm expecting it to get darker or something over the hours :rolf: but i do normally get better results on a evening xx

I found with my DD second wee was best for me ‍♀️ Our bodies are strange!!

4D0A8715-E32C-4363-88FA-0BFBEB86986F.jpeg Morning ladies. Please can I borrow your eyes again. Whilst I wasn’t sure if I saw something yesterday, either it’s too early in the morning for me and I’m going cross eyed and seeing double or there is actually the start of something there.....am I imagining this?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"