Feeling hopeful.......or delusional!! 10dpo FRER

I see it!!! :)
Can't wait for the update with the frer!!!

5618FFDE-7B19-4BC0-8B2F-9CF3C5E2617B.jpeg Well. I guess this makes those pathetically faint little lines legitimate!! Definitely no squinting required here.... I do believe my eggo is preggo!!!!!:bfp::baby::dance:

Holy s**t fantastic line congratulations and yep deffo a :bfp: xx

THANK YOU!!! Amazing how 2 tests can be so different in the same pee :shrug:

I found the ics a bit rubbish tbh I got a faint faint faint line on them first tho but tbh the frer never worked for me that time clear blue was better for me xx

I found the ics a bit rubbish tbh I got a faint faint faint line on them first tho but tbh the frer never worked for me that time clear blue was better for me xx
Never used a clear blue, even with the 20+ tests I did when I was pregnant with my daughter! Haha. Never done a digi either

That must have been amazing! :D
Was pretty amazing to be honest, was not expecting to come up quite that pink to be honest, thought it would be a little fainter if at all (got really paranoid this afternoon that I’d got 3 coloured evaps!!)

Haha those are definitely not Evans!! I’m using IC’s and wondering if I should go get a FRER now too haha

Haha those are definitely not Evans!! I’m using IC’s and wondering if I should go get a FRER now too haha
As soon as you see a proper squinter of a hint of a line, crack open the FRER. It’s not worth the eye strain, hahahaha

Was pretty amazing to be honest, was not expecting to come up quite that pink to be honest, thought it would be a little fainter if at all (got really paranoid this afternoon that I’d got 3 coloured evaps!!)

Aww so happy for you :)
[/COLOR ]

Oh no - just had a thought - I think I’ll be due the same week as my sisters wedding!!! :dohh: Well that could prove interesting....... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->