Feeling hopeful.......or delusional!! 10dpo FRER

Have you taken anymore FRER? Due to this post I got a squinted yesterday morning on my IC ad went and got a frer and same thing!! Beautiful line! But I’m a little worried because this mornings test seemed a tad lighter so was wondering if you had tested any more?

7F127230-16F6-4064-AEAF-D7A384F8F973.jpeg
Have you taken anymore FRER? Due to this post I got a squinted yesterday morning on my IC ad went and got a frer and same thing!! Beautiful line! But I’m a little worried because this mornings test seemed a tad lighter so was wondering if you had tested any more?

I was a little worried too about progression, I know we shouldn’t but it’s so easily done. Here are my FRERS from top to bottom:

10dpo, afternoon
12dpo, FMU
13dpo, afternoon (just now!!)

Feeling a little more hopeful now!! Sticky dust to you xxxx

View attachment 1044579

I was a little worried too about progression, I know we shouldn’t but it’s so easily done. Here are my FRERS from top to bottom:

10dpo, afternoon
12dpo, FMU
13dpo, afternoon (just now!!)

Feeling a little more hopeful now!! Sticky dust to you xxxx
Thanks! Your last test is awesome!!! My test this morning was darker so I’m starting to feel better and I got a positive on a digi where yesterday it read not pregnant so that must be good. So happy for you tho!!

Thanks! Your last test is awesome!!! My test this morning was darker so I’m starting to feel better and I got a positive on a digi where yesterday it read not pregnant so that must be good. So happy for you tho!!
Awww thanks, it is pretty awesome isn’t it, hahaha. Might frame it and stick it to the wall, hahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!!
Try an afternoon test, I’ve also done an IC every morning and afternoon and all my morning ones were darker than the previous morning but lighter than the previous afternoon if you get me. I’m just a bit odd (and a POAS-aholic)
Xx

PS I’ve never done a digi!

Fantastic lines, big congrats! I was the same... I had very crappy FMU, to the point I tested the second day with FMU and thought I was having a chemical, SMU was better, and evening pee gave me super dark lines (I was pregnant with twins)

Fantastic lines, big congrats! I was the same... I had very crappy FMU, to the point I tested the second day with FMU and thought I was having a chemical, SMU was better, and evening pee gave me super dark lines (I was pregnant with twins)
Wow congrats on the twins! I have 3 friends who have had twins now, 2 of which have had them this year.......paranoid in case I have twins now too being 36 chances are slightly higher! Suppose only time will tell.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->