• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling Hopeless Now

Oh chick :hugs: ... Is there no way he will change his mind? Have you told him exactly how its making you feel?

He needs to take responsibility for what happens in the bedroom too and saying its your fault is not right at all.

After our DD my OH said that he was done, end of! He has 1 of each and that was perfect blahdeblah! I was heartbroken and just carried on as normal. Sometimes i would drop into conversation about another baby and he would shut it down ASAP.
But recently i just broke down about how much it was hurting me, after he saw that he went away and thought about it. He always knew i wanted another, but i don't think he knew how much it was hurting me etc.. And here we are now WTT until December.

I hope your OH changes his mind.. :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I don't really have any advice but didn't want to read and run. Has he said why he doesn't want anymore? Is it literally just for the financial aspect? Does he understand how much it hurts you? Me and DH always joke about the next baby and if we'd stop at 2 (he's adamant we will and I'm unsure but that's another story!) However I always make sure behind the jokes he knows how I really feel, I'm brutally honest even if he's fed up of hearing it or it isn't what he wants to hear. Sometimes he has to think it over and even though I think he's dismissed it he hasn't, he just needs his own time to think it through.

I think the fact he is willing to chance you getting pregnant shows he isn't against having another child, I don't know your husband but I do know that mine would absolutely never risk me getting pregnant if he wasn't ready for another baby.

The way he's acting about finishing inside of you would pee me off if he doesn't want a baby he needs to be more responsible ...that would be what would annoy me more you can't happy to get your kicks n Finish but be unhappy with the fact that the actions could lead to potential pregnancy ..,what the hay hay?! I know people's minds change a lot hell 3 years ago my OH n I never wanted to get married, we wanted like 6 kids but we've decided on 2-4 depending on life it's not set in stone, so even though you spoke about it years ago things can change ...to be honest if he's done then I dunno what you can do , you can talk and talk but it might be that for peace sakes he gives in...for u, I dont think I'd be happy if my OH just had kids due to my influence. he is feeling forced to the point he's discussing it with your joint mates , your beginning to resent him and god knows how he's feeling ...i dunno what to suggest , maybe having a proper talk without emotion just listening to each other if the answers the same id put it to bed for now

Its not a decision for one to make on their own, he can't decide how many children you are both going to have, only you two together can do that XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"