feeling horrible

K

klysgrl27

Omg I hate feeling like this. The smell of food the thought of food just makes me want to gag! :wacko: I have to literally force myself to eat. About a week ago I was craving lots of protein and was eating every few hours. Now I dont want anything. Not to mention I have a nasty cold on top of the very queezy tummy. Im ready to kiss the first tri good bye! :growlmad:

Oh that sounds dreadful. Hope you start getting some relief soon.
When I first found out I was so hungry and eating everything in sight. At just after 5 weeks ms kicked in and OMG I have been feeling like death since. I was diagnosed with hyperemesis and given zofran/reglan but so far it just barely takes the edge off. The thought of food just sickens me. I was sick with DD but definitely not like this! I hope this passes for us soon, some days I feel like I'll never make it :wacko:

Omg I hate feeling like this. The smell of food the thought of food just makes me want to gag! :wacko: I have to literally force myself to eat. About a week ago I was craving lots of protein and was eating every few hours. Now I dont want anything. Not to mention I have a nasty cold on top of the very queezy tummy. Im ready to kiss the first tri good bye! :growlmad:

:hugs: Hang in there. I have just focused on it one day at a time. Last week I stopped to think about it and realized I had been sick every day for weeks. Certainly not what we are used to in our normal lives. I feel a little better that last couple of days...there is an end to the insanity!:kiss:

I've been sick the past week everyday... And I am thinking its going to be even more sick weeks... Everything looks and smells nasty to me too. but IM STARVING ughhhhhhh. Just think it'll be worth it in the end.. I just keep reminding myself.

i know how you feel hun...i feel dreadful and have done since week 5...lets hope the symptoms improve soon xx

Thanks ladies..I had a crying episode last night because I miss feeling myself :( 12 weeks cant get here fast enough. I don't remember it being this bad with my dd I had ms but it only lasted about an hour then I was my myself the rest of the day. I can do this. ...I think lol

11w2d here and.... today is the best I have felt since week 6 BY FAR. Yesterday was HORRID, dreadful, blech. I slept most the day, had vivid dreams/slept poorly, felt like retching, couldn't eat much and forced myself to eat, yada yada yada.

But today I woke up and - cautiously - felt good. So well, in fact, that I had a coffee because I wanted it! And then real food for every meal! No bad taste in my mouth! And I went running and felt the best I've felt in nearly two months! And it's 10PM here and I don't feel like keeling over! (Crossing my fingers I feel EXACTLY the same tomorrow and subsequent days... !!!!!)

All this to say: hang in there! :)

I feel for you!

My mantra has been "It's worth it, and it's temporary"

My sickness has officially kicked in this week. So tired and queasy....I was waiting for this and now it's officially arrived. But like I've read.....it's normally a good sign when you get sick. Can't wait until I'm over 12 weeks. Last 2 pregnancies I was sick until 14 weeks and I'm only 7weeks!

11w2d here and.... today is the best I have felt since week 6 BY FAR. Yesterday was HORRID, dreadful, blech. I slept most the day, had vivid dreams/slept poorly, felt like retching, couldn't eat much and forced myself to eat, yada yada yada.

But today I woke up and - cautiously - felt good. So well, in fact, that I had a coffee because I wanted it! And then real food for every meal! No bad taste in my mouth! And I went running and felt the best I've felt in nearly two months! And it's 10PM here and I don't feel like keeling over! (Crossing my fingers I feel EXACTLY the same tomorrow and subsequent days... !!!!!)

All this to say: hang in there! :)

Yay!! Its weird because today I actually felt good I was actually hungry and wanted to eat..I did take it easy though but it was nice not to feel sick all day. I have bronchitis so im thinking that isn't helping the way im feeling right now. Blah. Together we can do this dang it!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->