Feeling huge and worried

Mrs pg

Reaction score
I'm 3 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, found out earlier this week, will be 4 weeks Friday, I feel now how I felt at 5/6 months with my first, I feel quite huge and hungry so far, was very sick and hospitalised with my first, so far this is so different I'm a bit worried though u know sickness will prob come yet, anyone any experience?

No experience, but I think I'm in the same boat. I'm only 5 weeks but I'd say I look 4/5 months. I showed early, possibly 10 weeks or so, with my 1st and by the end I was massive. My tummy never really went back to normal and I have only recently discovered I have diastasis recti (I never heard of it before!) So I'm now panicking how massive I'm going to get and how I'm going to hide it! At the moment I'm trying to tell myself that it's because I know I'm pregnant and I'm very aware of it all of the time - other people have no idea and probably can't tell. As for the hunger I'd say I'm definitely more hungry when I wake up in the morning! Hope someone comes along with some advice for you :)

I felt huge at about 5 weeks, super self-conscious. I'm definitely a little bigger now but I was thinking I'd be looking 6 months pregnant by the time I got to 11 weeks but no, it isn't that much different than a whole 6 weeks ago.

At 5 weeks I was feeling stretching going on, felt so many changes, bloating, etc.

Every pregnancy is different, I hope everything will be just fine. The nausea doesn't mean anything, it would be great if you had a whole pregnancy feeling super :)

I'm almost 11 weeks and look like I did at 24 weeks with my son. Which is weird because I weigh less this time. It's all bloating though. I look smaller when I don't drink a carbonated beverage. I was never nauseous with my son, never had sore boobs, just exhausted. This time is opposite. I have energy, I've been nauseous, and my boobs are so sore. I've learned that every pregnancy is different :)

I felt and feel the same way!! And I eat all the time!!!

With my second baby, my first symptom was that I looked the same way I looked when I was 6-7 months pregnant with my first pregnancy. I was sure it was because my oldest baby was only 8 months old when I got pregnant with my first, but I had barely any bloat with my third baby (got preg when my second baby was 2 months old) and am hugely bloated again with this one (got pregnant just after my third baby turned 1). I've been different with each pregnancy and terribly hungry with my first and fourth (current) pregnancies. My symptoms have been different with each one, currently a weird combination of all of my prior pregnancies. It is nothing to worry about. Bloat is normal. Hunger is normal. Feeling scared and worried is even more normal. :) I hope you build confidence in your pregnancy soon and get the security that you need to be happy and excited instead of worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->