Feeling icky today

channy3232

Reaction score
We went to late lunch and I got a fried shrimp meal and baked sweet potato. And some salad.
I haven't felt great since. Went to the bathroom twice since. I should have been hungry by now but I'm not really. It's been almost 6 hours. I ate a ham sandwich because I kinda had to. And I'm already nauseas. I hope this is just something that will pass and not morning sickness or something. I didn't really have it first tri but there was about a week where I didn't feel like eating. I really really hope it's not coming back.
I do have IBS and this feeling is familiar to me so maybe it's just my regular stomach stuff.
Either way I feel so yucky.

Aww hun no good! I have had quite a few moments of upset bowels, nausea and the general icky feeling since entering third tri, I think it's normal to feel a little off from time to time. Hopefully it should pass!

I’ve been feeling similar all weekend. I felt this way a couple of weeks ago too and it went away just as fast as it came on. I’m expecting to have my off days from hear on out, just another joy of pregnancy is guess. However, if you’re feeling ill and think you should get it checked DO. We know what’s normal for us and I wouldn’t hesitate to see someone if I felt that it was something besides an off day.

Ugh. Still feeling crappy. Gassy. Nauseas yucky feeling. Problem is I would normally drink Ginger ale to help but I'm on my special GD diet so I would drink diet Ginger ale but artificial sweeteners often make me feel yucky too.

Try sucking and biting on some ice cubes or ice chips perhaps?

Hey hun...
I have IBS as well. And I know exactly what you are feeling. Happened to me today... out of nowhere. We were at Canadian Tire when it hit me. I had had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and had just had Wendy's for lunch. I am not sure what hit me, but hit me it did. I practically had to run to the bathroom and normally I cannot go #2 in public places but my bowels had other thoughts.

I have had a couple of days like this, for no apparent reason. I just take an extended nap, stay away from dairy and drink lots of other clear liquids. That's all we can do at this point really.

I have also found that in my 3rd tri, if I need to poo I don't really get any warning, I just get the horrible bowel cramps and I have to bee line for the toilet. Usually I sort of know when I need to poo but now it is just a feeling that comes on all of a sudden and is painful cramping until I get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->