Feeling Kicked..

Layla

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling like they have been kicked down below? :blush:

It started about a week ago but had got worse, i really feel like i have been kicked in the foo and im bruised lol

I dont remember this on the others atall.

Is it just me?

x

I feel the kicks lowww down there sometimes :blush:

Are you talking about the kind of kick where you almost think that a leg must be hanging out of there? That is not a pleasant feeling at all.

Are you talking about the kind of kick where you almost think that a leg must be hanging out of there? That is not a pleasant feeling at all.

thats exactly wot i was gonna put! i felt it so much more with callum lol!

no lol

i feel kicks low down there, but this is more like a real kick from the outside lol

i feel bruised outside rather than inside, like someone just came up and kicked my foo lol god this is embrassing lol

x

Is he very active Layla? Maybe thats why? Eek

Well, we are a lot more sensitive down there now, increased blood flow and whatnot. Maybe you're just super sensitive, like you shouldn't wear tight panties or something?

he is very active yeah, more so at night than in the daytime.

I thought about that incresed blood flow, maybe its something to do with that then, its bloody annoying lol

x

I didn't get major pains down there, but definitely the odd uncomfortable feeling, I guess it's different for everyone though. I always used to feel Bethanie hiccuping and that was a bit annoying and sometimes painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->