Feeling kinda lonely..

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I sometimes be wanting a cycle buddy but join threads that are already established but still end up left I guess because most girls usually address the ones they know.

Sorry for the pity party TTC is just easier when you have buddies to keep you up

I know how you feel! Sometimes it's hard to join the larger threads cause there are so many people and sometimes your posts get lost in the mix. I'll be your buddy! :)

Those big group threads always lose me too!

Sorry you're feeling lonely. :hugs:

Don't feel lonely :)

How are you getting on? Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

I'm getting all stressed out about ovulation tests!! So have naturally been depressing myself by looking at the Ovulation Test forum, and getting jealous about all the positives!!

Hugs hunni

How long has everyone been ttc? Ive been trying for 12 months so going to see a dr a week thurs to make sure im working lol im sure i am i think i have a hormone imbalance but we shall see

I feel the same hunni, I just tend to read the posts and comment on a few.. I like this forum a lot but it's hard to find buddies on here as some posts don't get a comment/reply :( saying that it can't be too bad as I keep coming back :) hope your feeling better soon the ladies on here seem nice so I'm sure you will make new friends no problem xx

Hi
Hope ur feeling better with lots of responses xx
Ttc can get u down
Hugs xxx
Its only my first cycle trying again
But two mc last year.
So if u count the total its over a year trying for take home baby num 2
How u doin today x

@CP: That would be great! I see your cycles are 30 days?

@isme: Yeah it is easy to get skipped over and lost...thanks for the hug

@Mssunshine: me and OH have been together for 2 years, we never used protection, but just now got very serious about ttc

@Pridey: I have been apart of this forum for many years now and it has never been a problem

@MDW and Lilesmom:

Sorry for being MIA, currently on cd 3. I did go back to my OBGYN to get some results on my hormones and everything came back good. So i have eggs, a normal sized uterus in the correct position, no hormones imbalanced, and my cycles are shortening which is good. I am using OPKs this cycle and also soft cups. CD10 I will start my robitussin for ewcm.....but i now have an HSG scheduled next friday which is a day or 2 before I am set to O and she wrote a script for OH to get a semen analysis done. So I am pretty excited about HSG.

I also have been temping, but my temps are kinda low been getting 97.08 and such.

I sometimes be wanting a cycle buddy but join threads that are already established but still end up left I guess because most girls usually address the ones they know.

Sorry for the pity party TTC is just easier when you have buddies to keep you up

What is your average cycle. I'm on cd 3 will be cd 4 on Thursday. I'm on a 28-29 day cycle. Would love to be cycle buddies with someone on here. :)

My average cycle is 30 days but have 28 lately. We both are CD 4 :)

Sounds like they r being really thorough helping u
That's great.
Best of luck xxx
I hve heard hsg can be sore ( is that checking tubes with dye? )
Not to scare u , just prepare u.
I've heard advice to take pain killers before it.
But I haven't had it done so.
I'm only going on second hand advice.
I've also heard of it resulting in fast bfp in few months after
Best o luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back