Feeling let down by OPKs

Timetotry

Reaction score
This is my first time using OPKs.
I followed the instructions in the package.
I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but my tests are getting lighter! They have all been negative, but Sunday was a bit darker.
The package said once you get a positive you should ovulate in 24-36 hrs.
Where's my positive??

Are you testing twice a day? I took mine at 2pm and 8pm. I never tested before noon nor did I hold my pee. I always took mine when I barely had to pee, which isn't recommended but it worked. I ovulated a day after my 2nd day of positive opks. I read on here that a lot of women actually got pregnant the month their opks never went positive even while testing twice a day. So just keep dtd :)

Are you testing twice a day? I took mine at 2pm and 8pm. I never tested before noon nor did I hold my pee. I always took mine when I barely had to pee, which isn't recommended but it worked. I ovulated a day after my 2nd day of positive opks. I read on here that a lot of women actually got pregnant the month their opks never went positive even while testing twice a day. So just keep dtd :)

I bought the clearblue ones, there's only 7 in a pack (I didn't want to pay $80 for the 20 pack at Walmart). So I can only do them once a day. I've done them all between 1400 and 2000H. I've held my pee for the two hours preceding the tests and didn't drink excessive amounts either.

I'm hoping I just missed the surge! Or maybe it will come tomorrow, hopefully.
All other signs are a go; ewcm, high soft open cervix.

If this month doesn't work, I'll have to try to find a website that sells the cheaper tests that will ship to canada!

I buy cheapies on eBay but I've never had success with opks either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->