Feeling Lethargic during pregnancy 2nd trimester

Akshara

Reaction score
I am feeling so lazy, lethargic, and not feel like getting dressed in the morning, and go to office, I have an option to work from home, but of course, I want to go to office, but I just dont feel like in the morning.

Also, I dont feel like getting up and cooking.

Does anyone else feels so. my 6th month of pregnancy just started.

Yeh, i'm approaching my 18th week and I thought from week like 14, you'd feel much better... but im' not much either lol! :/

You not the only one. I dont want to do anything. I just want to lie on the couch and veg. I am forcing myself to do the spring cleaning now, before I start getting any bigger, but it is a major challenge and the motivation is soooo lost.

My fatigue is worse then it was in first tri.. I feel like a zombie :(

Me too. Im so tired all the time still. I cant be bothered to do anything. Hopefully it gets better as I have lots to do!

I am so glad someone else is going through this. I am so tired and kept hoping it would ease up but at 21 weeks it seems to be getting worse. I am really excited for the baby but don't even have the energy to think about what we need to buy for him much less actually buy it.

I thought I would have my energy back by now :nope: The only improvement is I can eat much more than in 1st trimester :thumbup:

It will be worth it in the end :baby: x

i feel like that too, im just over 14wks but ive had little energy since conception. i have to get up and do everyday things coz i have 3 others, but if i cud most days wud be spent veggin on the couch (thats if i had crawled outta bed)!! :laugh2:

I'm always tired! Especially now that my DH gave me his cold and it's awful! I'm exhausted, head hurts, back hurts, post nasal drip made me throw up 2x already and I couldn't breathe through my nose to sleep... Lol I'm a bit moody at the moment!

Ladies all I can say is I am 25 weeks tomorrow and honest to god I never have any energy or motivation to do anything.... I start things and leave things and everything is in a mess..... Its getting to the point I don't even wanna cook dinners anymore cause all I every fancy is McDonalds, Chinese, Curry, or chip shop !!!! I work 3 evenings a week and a Saturday and its a fight to get me into work now !!!!

I pray it changes and I pray I get my mojo back.... Good luck to everyone else !!!!

I'm nowhere near as tired as I was during first tri but I haven't had that burst of energy yet. I just do what I can.

I am always tired too! I read somewhere that you have loads of energy during the second tri, well that is not happening for me so far! I need to nap and hour or two every day or I'll fall asleep at the computer or while doing my other work. I literally cannot keep my eyes open! I hope this doesn't stay like this cause I really need to de-clutter and sort out the house before I get too huge!

Yeah that "you'll have loads of energy in second tri" thing is a bunch of BS. I find myself napping on my desk at work and have zero motivation to do anything.

Yep still knakard even though ive done nothing, i can stay awake in the day now which is an improvement from a few weeks ago but still have to force myself to get up in the morning

Ladies all I can say is I am 25 weeks tomorrow and honest to god I never have any energy or motivation to do anything.... I start things and leave things and everything is in a mess..... Its getting to the point I don't even wanna cook dinners anymore cause all I every fancy is McDonalds, Chinese, Curry, or chip shop !!!! I work 3 evenings a week and a Saturday and its a fight to get me into work now !!!!

I pray it changes and I pray I get my mojo back.... Good luck to everyone else !!!!

MCDONALDS!!! That's how I am!!! Fast food fast food fast FOOOOOOD! And I only work 3 12 hr shifts that are hard but the WHOLE 4 days I have off I keep putting EVERYTHING OFF! Like this week we did nothing all we cause OH has same schedule but I did nothing all week but some laundry and wash some moldy dishes that I forgot about. I'm supposed to be skipping work today so I can catch up on house work and other things but all I can think of is McDonalds and what I want to buy next for the baby. I feel REALLY bad for not feeding myself/the baby the best food and I'm REALLLY hoping this all changes SOOOON. ATLEAST when LO gets here!!!! Anyways, I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one!!!!

I was JUST coming here to post that all I ever do is sleep!! Where is the mythical second tri energy boost?! I'm thankful I work from home so I can nap when I need to, but a 2-3-hour nap EVERY day?? Isn't that a bit ridiculous??

PoodleMommy I am like that too. I set my alarm so I don't nap more than 2 hours max but sometimes I just cannot get up and I keep turning that alarm off and off again. But there is nothing sweeter than a nap in the afternoon and since OH isn't in bed with me it feels like the only time I can really relax and sleep. Diagonally if I so wish. Bliss!

I did feel better for a little while, but now that I am nearing the end of the second trimester my energy levels are really dropping. Do you all find that your exhaustion happens at the same time every day? I feel pretty ok until lunch hour, and then I become zombie and could sleep almost anywhere!! Since I work a full time and part time job, I rarely get days to catch up. Does it get better after the baby is born?!? Lol

I'm exhausted all the time too. Doesn't help that I've had nasty colds for the last month and that pregnancy insomnia has me awake from 2-5 every morning.

The only improvement is in my appetite (though I still can't stomach some of the 'healthful' stuff I should be eating - like meat/poultry.) At least I'm gaining weight now - I am only 3 kg under my pre-pregnancy weight instead of 6!

My biggest challenge for this week is a 1.5 hour (each way) drive I'm supposed to do tomorrow afternoon - but my motion-sickness is in overdrive, and I can't drive if I take anti-nausea meds... There's nobody around who can drive me so I'm not quite sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->