feeling like a pin cushion

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Mummy&bump, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

well wat a few days iv bloomin had! i went to hospital on monday night a id been havinf really bad pulpatations all day and shortness of breath! and the kept me in over night :( they done a ecg which was apparently normal! then yest morn they sent me away for scans on my heart n lungs as they thought i might hava blood clot! thankfully it all came bk negative and i got discharged last night! but i still dot kno whats wrong :( i jus jus feel like an experimanet iv had that many needles shoved in my and blood taken its incrediable! and they even sent a medical student to see as she was lookin in2 weird things tht happen in pregnancy! cheers! lol

i jus feel my hearts 2 fast n so breathless! :(

xxx

2. jolyn

jolyn Mam to 2, 1 of each

Aw hun, hope ur feeling betta now, at least they didn't find anything serious. Take it easy and rest :hugs:

3. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

I've been having palpitations a bit recently and shortness or breath. I put it down to all my insides being pushed up and getting squashed. My pulse been quite fast too but the MW didnt seem too concerned. I too had an ECG a while ago and that came back OK.
    Shrugs!

4. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

I had this a few weeks ago.
    They whisked me into A&E,stuck needles everywhere and thought it was a clot on the lung.

I still get breathless and heart beats very fast though.
    Glad you are ok !!!

5. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Have they tested youre thyroid? Pregnancy can cause complications with youre thyroid. Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Also a fast heart rate can also mean dehydration too.

6. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

no they didnt test anythin else which kinda anoyed me! my hearts stil goin like the clappers! they jabs they giv u 2 thin ur blood r really really sore! im such a wimp lol jus panics me wen i cnt get as deep a breath as i want!

xxx

7. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

:hugs: Hope you're feeling better now hun - what a time of it you've had!