feeling like a virgin?

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
I had Zane 3 weeks ago and i had to have stitches and for the past week oh has been wanting sex now im scared shitless cuz 1 a baby just pushed his way out of me and i had stitches n im terrified about doin it!!!

i actually feel like a virgin again its awful anyone else feel like this? And u lovely ladies who have got past this any advice?

I cant help you on this because I aint got there yet but I have been thinking about how sex will work after baby with stictches, healing time and well do you have a sex drive after it? I would wait till you where ready for it though if unconfortable stop.

First all never mind OH do you want to,

Also as you had stitches i would maybe wait another week , just to ease it off abit more, it just depends how uncomfatable you are feeling down there.

When you do eventually get round to the deed take it slowly and relax and use plenty of lube, if you are nervous i found rather thensaying right its goin to be 2nite, do it on instint x

ive had afew times where ive really wanted it lol n i think my stitches have healed im not sure how long its supposed to take. I think the longer i wait the more scared ile get!

i hate planned sex anyway so wouldnt say tonight is the night thanks for ur advice :)

I asked my mate how long to heal as I want to get back on my bike and dont fancy hurting myself and apparently its 6 weeks after baby. I assume sex time would be the same or a bit longer.

Just mind you dont hurt yourself it could turn you righht off for a while. I know it would me.

yeah ive heard 6 weeks but then others say they did it alot sooner i think i will wait 6 weeks just to make sure! also gives me time to sort goin on the pill out

I waited til 6 weeks with both ( had stiches with Kieran) , i think people who have it a few weeks after are nutters ( thats in a good way) I couldn't imagine having it any earlier lol !! x

I'd wait for the 6 week mark at least, i know almost 5 weeks on im still tender and dont think ill be having sex just yet. i wouldnt give in to your OH if you're not ready.

I had a c-section and it's not allow for at least 6 weeks - maybe more depending on how the check-up goes... :) To be honest both hubby and I are too tired at the moment to even think about it....

I agree that 3 weeks is too soon, but so is 6 weeks in some cases x

i havent been on here for a while after having baby, hes 2 months & 2 weeks...but anyhoo weve tried to do it but i get frustrated, it like theres something in the way & it hurts so i feel a bit down...any advise ? [btw i had stitches]

please reply !!

i`d say wait after 6 week, i was dead scared too when we tried first time after 6 wk, it was a bit tight and a lil painful but it was all great afterwards...

:hugs:

its almost been 10 weeks for me though ! i mean we have done it about 3 times only but its just frustrating coz its sore and feels as though theres sumin blocking and it hurts :(

Chloes nearly 13 weeks and we've not even come close to the deed so I'm no help!

i`d say wait after 6 week, i was dead scared too when we tried first time after 6 wk, it was a bit tight and a lil painful but it was all great afterwards...

:hugs:

tight thats not bad least u werent like a bucket haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back