Feeling like I've been kicked in the stomach

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by littlekitten8, Apr 12, 2009.

1. littlekitten8

littlekitten8 Mummy of 1

Have woken up this morning not only with sore hips (which is the norm now), but feeling like I've been kicked in the stomach. Feels like I've pulled all my muscles and hurts when I cough. Just wondering if anyone else has felt like this? And any ideas what could have caused it?

2. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

Hey littlekitten,

I'm not as far as you, but I know at a couple of weeks ago I was getting lots of muscly achy pains all around the front of my lower belly. I decided it had to be down to everything needing to prepare to move.

I'm no expert, maybe the other girls can step in and say more, but I would be assuming it's all about your belly preparing to expaaaaaaaand!

It did make me recall seeing women in early stages of pregnancy rubbing their tummy. I thought they were just daydreaming about the baby on the way... but now I think it's more about everything changing shape.

xx